Moonlight Beach Paddle and Swim Presented by
Waterman’s Applied Science
3 and 6 mile Paddleboard / SUP race,
1 mile open water swim race.
In conjunction with the Annual Encinitas Sports Festival
Moonlight Beach, Encinitas
Saturday May 16th, 2009
8:30am Paddleboard race / 10:30am, awards
Sponsors: Maui Jim Sunglasses, Nixon, H2Audio, Kialoa, GoPro, Honolua,
Brian Long Prudential Real Estate (Marketing Opportunities available; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paddle Board Race: $45.00
- All participants will receive a race t-shirt and assorted sponsor swag, post race refreshments and entry into raffle.
Paddle Board race: Stock-12 ft. and under, 14’, Unlimited, Women- Open class. Kapuna (50+). Stand-up Paddleboard -12’6”. Top three finishers in each division will receive an award. Additional awards provided by Maui Jim Sunglasses and Nixon.
Awards: The awards ceremony will be held on the beach 10:30am sharp.
Raffle: Great “Participant Only “ Raffle provided by sponsors
The paddle board race will be a beach start and finish conditions permitting.*
*In the case of heavy surf conditions, there will be an in water start and beach
1 Mile Open Water Swim
- Date: Sunday May 17th, 2009.
- Start: 8:30am, 1 mile open water swim, to start and finish at Moonlight Beach (Encinitas) after the last Triathlon wave.
- Awards: 10:00 a.m.. Top three finishers in each division will receive an award.
- Entry Fee Open Water Swim: $30.00
- Divisons (for both male and female):
- Under 29,
- The open water swim race will be a mass start on the beach. The course will be a one mile loop finishing on the beach.
Extras: All participants will receive a race t-shirt and assorted sponsor swag, post race refreshments, and entry into draw prizes.
Awards: The awards ceremony will be held in the upper parking lot at Moonlight beach on the stage within the expo area at 10:30am sharp.
Dan Van Dyck