Friday 11 October
The World Series Finals at Turtle Bay, presented by Amp Energy will kick off this weekend with the iconic Long distance race from Turtle Bay to Ali’i Beach Park on Saturday and the World Series Sprint Racing taking place right in front of the hotel on Sunday.
All the action will be broadcast live at www.watermanleague.com throughout the weekend, so make sure to tune in to watch it all go down, as the 2013 Title Race comes to a close right here at Turtle Bay Resort.
The event will open this evening at Surfer the Bar in Turtle Bay Resort, with a Pacifico Welcome event. Here is the full schedule of events:
Friday 11th October
- 4.30pm: Athlete General Meeting, Surfer the Bar, Turtle Bay
- 5.30pm: Registration and welcome drink at Surfer the Bar, Turtle Bay
- 6.30pm: Event presentation and Q&A with the World’s Best, Surfer the Bar, Turtle Bay
Saturday 12th October
- 10am – 12pm: Check in and late registration for the Long DIstance Race at event site by the Pool
- 12.15pm: Opening Pule and Athlete Briefing
- 1pm: Start for the Long Distance at Turtle Bay
- 2.30 – 4pm: Arrival at Ali’i Beach Park, Haleiwa
- 6.30pm: Screening of highlights from the 2013 Stand up World Series
Sunday 13th October
- 8.30am: Check in fo Na Kama Kai Youth event
- 9am – 11am: Na Kama Kai Youth event
- 11.30am: Briefing for the World Series Sprints
- 12pm: World Series Sprint Racing starts
- 5.30pm: Pacifico Happy Hour at Kuilima Point
- 6pm: World Series Awards & Year End Closing Banquet at Kuilima Point with live music & dance
Any last minute entries should email email@example.com and attend either registration this evening at Surfer the Bar, or tomorrow morning for the check in between 10am and 12pm.