January 9th, 2015 by davi
The 50th Anniversary of the Duke Kahanamoku Invitational, the Da Hui Backdoor Shootout is now LIVE at watermanleague.com
We are now live from Pipeline with the Opening day of action for the Da Hui Backdoor Shoout presented by Ambry Genetics and in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Duke Kahanamoku Invitational.
Here is the order of today’s events:
1:00pm: Longboarding semi finals
2:00pm: Stand Up Paddle semi finals
3:00pm: Longboarding Finals
3:30pm: Stand Up Paddle finals
Tomorrow will feature the traditional shortboarding teams event so plenty of action to come from the North Shore’s own Backdoor Shootout.
All the action is coming to you LIVE at www.watermanleague.com
- Da Hui Backdoor Shootout in memory of Duke Kahanamoku to feature Shortboard, SUP, Longboard, bodysurfing & bodyboard
- Immersedtv.com to broadcast Da Hui Shootout LIVE from Monday featuring Shortboard, longboard, SUP & Bodysurf
- Opening Day of Da Hui Backdoor Shootout sees Lenny, Perkins, Botha & Melvin Keawe victorious at Pipe
- Da Hui Backdoor Shootout sees great Round 3 action & an elite SUP Exhibition event at Pipeline
- News from the Stand Up World Tour & Series: Hawaii Opener & Finals, EU Cup update, Brazil, Japan and US news