During my recent visit to the C4 Waterman HQ, I had the chance to take some pictures of their new inflatable SUP stand up paddle board, the iSUP. I haven’t been able to demo the iSUP yet but it looks like a fun, family board, especially for the kids. This one may be perfect for my son.
Here are the specs from C4’s site:
This functional, lightweight, inflatable surfboard is constructed from the same sturdy materials used in military/commercial inflatable boats, making them durable and UV resistant. The iSUP has a progressive rocker that is great for surfing and river riding. It comes complete with unbreakable vinyl thruster fins, deck pad, pump and travel bag.
- For headache-free travel and storage, deflate the board
- Fits easily in its travel case the, size of a sleeping bag
- Inflates with a hand pump (included)
- The board is soft and the fins are flexible, but rigid and stable enough to paddle fast and hold well in a waves.
- A great board for beginners and a convenient, effective training board. Also great in rivers and lakes.
- This Board was designed for travel, safety, portability and performance.
- It includes a travel carry bag
- Pump with pressure gauge
- Deck pad
- Paddle/Hand hold